My Music!


Friday, February 3, 2012

At the top of the Makapu'u lighthouse looking down

Makapu'u lighthouse view of the ocean at the top

I look so happy don't I.  Kinda tired!  Took us an hour to hike up.  We had a good time at least it wasn't super hot!

Christmas stockings

We love presents!  Can you tell.  Will does this every year, he makes the presents very presentable.

Congratulations Taylor!  Student of the quarter!

At the Christmas fair



Temple day with the kids

Temple day



Don't know  where this pic came from, Will always takes pics of the sunset!

Piano time

This is the new slide that Will got KAylee last night at toys r us.  It has a play tent under it.  I put it together all by myself .  It took me almost 2 hours!

Christmas morning

lovely Christmas morning picture


Will got a motorcycle from our freinds and so for Christmas he got himself a helmet

Talor got new pads



Taylor didn't want me too take his pic

sleeping on the beach

And then the water comes up and wakes him up








We went to turtle beach and saw these huge turtles who come to sunbathe.  They are as big as Kaylee!



Can you see the head of the turtle?

These turtles are natives of Hawaii, swimming all over, again they are about 3 feet long

A horse that we saw across from the beach


I came downstairs one day and this is how i found Kaylee!

My new  desk that I found in our neighborhood.  I am going to sand it and paint it an antique white and then distress it and give it a nice varnish !



Some window that we found at a salvage yard called re use hawaii.  Got them for 5 bucks a peice!  Going to make a chalkboard out of one and a dry erase board for the other one. 

This is an entertainment center I Found online and i am going to see if i can make one like it.

Our very 8' tall Christmas tree


Will's new motorcycle

I make new ornaments to go on the tree every year ! what do you think?

Kaylee's balarina bun for halloween





A look back on the last 3 years



My sweet baby!  Another 5 months and here comes another one!









That's all , we will be leaving hawaii and going to germany in Nov.  !  Going from hot  to Burrrrrr!
It will be a very challenging and fun 3 more years.  I told the kids we will go see the Eifel Towel in Paris, it will only be about 2 hours away!

No comments: