My Music!


Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Feb 5th 2012

Taylor making his book.  He is very original and good at art.

Taylor made a book today based on the book Don't let the pigeon drive the bus.  He is a very good artist.  His teacher said he needs advanced art classes but I am not about to pay the price of 250 a month.

Sweet Kaylee

Kaylee wanted everyone to see her little that she sleep with every night

Not a very good pic!  But here are more hearts!

Just another look at the heart!  Yes I went crazy!

More hearts!

This is the Temple pic that we got for Christmas.  I am in the process of making a frame for it.

More hearts!

We decked out our house today with hearts everywhere for  the month of Feb!

This doesn't do it justice, it's really pretty .  The brand it Simply Shabby Chic and I got it at Target.  Don't mind the night stands.  I am going to paint it antique white and then distress them a little bit.


This shows my quilt up close and also my pillow cases with the embroidery on it.  So pretty!  I wanted a floral pattern but Will said that he needs a little masculinity in his room.

I tried to do a close up so that you can see what my new quilt looks like.  Super comfy! 

No comments: